HKUGA - Application for Secondary One Admission 2018-2019
由 25 Nov 2017 至 11 Dec 2017
Application for Secondary One Admission 2018-2019
Information on Application
- The completed form should be submitted to HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
- Application deadline: 11th December, 2017.
- Please enclose a copy of the following documents:
- Student’s H.K. ID Card / Passport
- Secondary School Places Allocation Form (SSPA) or Student’s Primary Six Identification Card
- School reports of the last two years
- Other relevant documents (certificates and awards not bigger than A4 size)
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$50 by crossed cheque (made payable to “HKUGA College”) with the applicant’s name at the back of the cheque should be submitted with this application form.
- Enclose 4 self-addressed and stamped envelopes with the applicant’s name and address.
- The annual school fee for the current year (2017-2018) is HK$35,000.
- According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access and amend the personal data provided on the application form.
- Requests for access to and amendment of personal data should be made in writing and sent to HKUGA College.