Instructions to S.1 Admission
A. Documents Required
1. Photocopies of academic reports (P.5 & P.6)
2. Photocopies of awards and certificates gained in activities and services in & outside the school, if any*
3. Three self-addressed envelopes with stamps of HK$2
4. S.1 Application Form
* For environmentally friendly purpose, the documents can be double-sided printed.
B. Selection Criteria
2. Extra-curricular Activities & Community Services 30%
3. Interview 30%
C. Submission of Application
Parents should submit the application with the non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of HK$50 (please enclose cheque payable to TSUNG TSIN CHRISTIAN ACADEMY). All required documents should be sent in person to the School General Office at the following address. Application by mail is not accepted:
Tsung Tsin Christian Academy
8 Lai Hong Street,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
School office working hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday).
D. Closing Dates
First phase: 24th Nov, 2018
Second phase: 17th Jan, 2019
The school will arrange an interview for all applicants.
First phase: 1st Dec, 2018 (For applications on or before 24th Nov, 2018)
Second phase: 26th Jan, 2019 (For applications from 25th Nov, 2018 to 17th Jan, 2019)
All applicants will be informed of the results of application by early January (First phrase) or early March (Second phrase). Please do not telephone the school for the results.
G. Scholarship and Financial Assistance Scheme
The school authority will grant bursaries to diligent students and students with financial difficulty. Please refer to the document below for details.